Membership dues are:
- Attorneys: $60.00 per year (or reduced rate of $30.00 per year until Sept. 2021*)
- Newly Licensed Attorneys: Congratulations! Free membership for 12 months from the date of licensure.
- Law Students: Free membership through the date of licensure.
- Government and Nonprofit Attorneys: $45.00 (or reduced rate of $30.00 per year until Sept. 2021*)
- Lifetime memberships: $600.00 (Be honored on our website!)
TCWLA has a “rolling style” membership (i.e., whenever you join or renew, your dues are due again 365 days from that date).
*At TCWLA, we also know that some families are currently facing financial challenges. Consequently, we are offering the option of a reduced membership fee of $30/year over the next 12-month period for current and new members. We do not want any person who wishes to join or participate in TCWLA to feel she cannot because of financial burden. If you would like to take advantage of this reduced membership fee, please log in to your account at tcwla.org and select this option for your account when your membership fee is due or when you sign up as a new member.
Member Benefits include:
TCWLA is devoted to fostering connections, a sense of community, and camaraderie among women lawyers.
There are many benefits to TCWLA membership, including:
- Free CLE.
- Free admission to annual Judicial Reception.
- Monthly luncheons and networking opportunities.
- Social Connections – Holiday Party, Pathfinders Luncheon.
- Legal Matters, our award winning monthly newsletter.
- Community service opportunities.