February 3 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm| Free
*Postponed Due to Weather*
The W.E.L.L. Summit (Women Empowering Leadership in the Law) is an unprecedented collaboration between local organizations supporting women lawyers to provide a unique space for women lawyers to connect and to learn from each other. TCWLA, MAMAS, League of Lady Lawyers, The Sisters in Law, and Cafecitos are joining forces to hold the first conference designed to connect various local professional groups supporting women lawyers.
The conference will:
- feature speakers on professional development topics;
- provide small group workshops;
- provide networking opportunities,
- provide Free CLE credit (ethics included), and
- be free for all participants.
The event is February 3, 2023 from 9:00am-4:30pm, sign-in will begin at 8:45. Reception to follow.
See the Summit Agenda here: WELL Summit Agenda